- Beginning in 1966, in a 6000 sq.ft. building on St. Leger Street.
- Relocated to a newer and much larger 18,000 sq.ft. facility built in 1990 located on Strasburg Road in Kitchener, ON.
- Frank’s Maintenance Products Inc., has been proudly serving Southwestern Ontario with sanitation supplies, industrial cleaning equipment and paper products for 52 years.
- Frank Tschoegl, the founding principle of the company, after 50 years of dedicated service to the industry, has taken his well-deserved retirement.
- We offer our customers an extensive product line, a full range of industrial equipment, including a diverse parts inventory, service & repairs and our own brand of environmentally friendly chemicals, known as Chem-Shop™.
- The current owners, Bruce and Helen Bond and Garth Enns, will continue to support the industry with service unmatched in the market place.
- We are proud to announce the acquisition of Clean Solutions and Supplies Ltd. in Cambridge. This is a great fit as both organizations have a passion for customer service. Customers will benefit from a deeper and wider spectrum of inventory with the same level of service excellence supported by our team of 18, with combined industry experience of over 200 years.
- Our loyal customers include: health care, universities, school boards, industrial manufacturers, restaurants, contract cleaner’s, property management services and numerous other business verticals.
- We create value for our customers through comprehensive custom product solutions supported with “just in time” on-line web based capabilities.
Frank’s Maintenance Products Inc.
1299 Strasburg Road
Kitchener, Ontario N2R 1H2
Toll Free: 1-800-265-6535
Mon-Fri 8:30am – 4:30pm
Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm